Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

loremaster new storm spell idea.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i think for the new loremaster storm spell it would be called tornado of bolts. in the center of the room there would be a black dust tornado that would have lightening bolts in it. the tornado would shoot out a lightning bolt at each enemy at the exact same time. the description would be, 300 damage to all enemies and -30 accuracy to all enemies.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I agree that Storm needs a spell, but I can already hear the sirens of the Idea Police in the distance. (Run while you can!)

Ideally, I'd like it if the new Storm spell were a multi-hit (like Minotaur or Hydra) or else a DoT (like Fire Elf). I'd be happy with almost any spell effect. I will be upset if it's just another single hit spell that clones something Storm already has (looking at you, Catalan......).

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Blaze Deathward on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
i think for the new loremaster storm spell it would be called tornado of bolts. in the center of the room there would be a black dust tornado that would have lightening bolts in it. the tornado would shoot out a lightning bolt at each enemy at the exact same time. the description would be, 300 damage to all enemies and -30 accuracy to all enemies.
You would have to first make that a real spell in the game not like the ones you learn but like the ones you can craft and droppables