Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what spells have you got from loremaster?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
just wondering your luck with the loremaster. i got wintermoon in like my first fifteen tries ever farming her. then a one or two days after krampus came out i got it from her within two to five tries. not long later i farmed and got both brimstone revanant and handsome fomori in only one day of pure farming. then i bought a few things from the loremaster's chest after fighting her. and on the first, second, or third time i bought something i got goat monk from it. later i spent like sixty thousand crowns on knight lore packs trying to get deer knight. i didn't get deer knight but i got catalan. later i just crafted deer knight. now i am trying to make keeper of the flame.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Blaze Deathward on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
just wondering your luck with the loremaster. i got wintermoon in like my first fifteen tries ever farming her. then a one or two days after krampus came out i got it from her within two to five tries. not long later i farmed and got both brimstone revanant and handsome fomori in only one day of pure farming. then i bought a few things from the loremaster's chest after fighting her. and on the first, second, or third time i bought something i got goat monk from it. later i spent like sixty thousand crowns on knight lore packs trying to get deer knight. i didn't get deer knight but i got catalan. later i just crafted deer knight. now i am trying to make keeper of the flame.
I have gotten lord of night from loremaster on too many tries to count.

crafting deer knight currently
Gavin MythBreaker lvl 90

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Blaze Deathward on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Wow, really

You are very lucky. (Although, the amount you have spent on crowns and packs is not so lucky, your luck in farming is crazy.)

My daughter and I have been farming her since late May or early April. Hundreds of runs. As of yet, not a single spell for either of us. I have also tried a few packs -- though not near as much as you did -- but nothing there either.

We are very discouraged farmers at this point.