Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cool ranch world idea

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
since the spiral doesn't have a wild west theme world, i think cool ranch should be the start of part three in the spiral. if you don't know what that world is, it is a wild west themed world in Pirate101.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Blaze Deathward on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
since the spiral doesn't have a wild west theme world, i think cool ranch should be the start of part three in the spiral. if you don't know what that world is, it is a wild west themed world in Pirate101.
it's been posted before; yesterday... this is not Pirates and the 2nd Arc does not lead to or warrant a wild west world.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I think Cool Ranch would make a great world! A side world that is. As seen at the end of the 2nd Arc it doesn't really seem like Cool Ranch would be a great fit for the arc. If Old Cob is the next villain, then can you imagine Cowboys riding to the saloon on their horses, fighting of spiders with guns, and Old Cob saying "There's a new sheriff in town, and it's Old Cob y'all!!!" Um yeah, I don't think so......

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
you guys are right. but i think we should be able to go the the gobblers home world and be able to stop the witches now under the control of old cob.