Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Paths of Sorrow?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I have been working at this quest and now I'm stuck. I finally got past the jabberwocky but now I can't get into the abbey to take out the nameless knight. what are to headstone choices to get the door open? I tried the shield choices but it doesn't seem to help a bit. help?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kinderkin109 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
I have been working at this quest and now I'm stuck. I finally got past the jabberwocky but now I can't get into the abbey to take out the nameless knight. what are to headstone choices to get the door open? I tried the shield choices but it doesn't seem to help a bit. help?
This guide helps. If you hover over the spoiler box the way to solve the puzzle shows. I had a hard time deciding what color some of the shields where but finally got it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?275626-Puzzle-in-the-Forgotten-Knights-Tomb

Mary

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
THANK YOU so very much! I am finally through the nameless' abbey, blessings on you both and all who needed the hand as well. enjoy all