Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2013
i think they should make a world that has a portal in it. the portal would go back to the war with the dragon titan, storm lord titan, and ice giant titan

Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
That would be boss and interesting, lets see if they will do it.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Hm..

Well, to be honest, that doesn't sound like a world. It sounds more like a Dungeon that takes place in a world.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
First they have to decide whether to do Mirage, Empyrea, and Polaris. There's a sneak peek at the very end of Khrysalis :)

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Wolf FireTamer on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
how about a full fire world
Um...would this really be fair to the other schools?
And also, Dragonspyre is pretty full of fire and lava and such.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
I just think we should go back in time in DS. Back to the point where the Dragon Titan had been awakened during the war, and we would become soldiers for one of the sides. The main villian might be tampering with the timeline, so you go back to stop him/her. Otherwise, it could cause your actions in the past against Malistaire to mean nothing- therefor causing a rip in the time-stream and possibly destroying the spiral. Which would probably be bad.

Anyways, you would have to fight to end the war, and eventually battle the Dragon Titan itself. Maybe not in it's normal form, but as a draconian guise.

Defender
Nov 12, 2013
lol, a rip in the space-time stream XD. But, the new world idea of travelling back in time to see how it all began sounds awesome!

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i do not know about that because the dragon titan, storm lord titan, and frost giant titan would be way to hard to fight.