Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Storyline

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2013
Hi everyone. Just wondering, if any one could tell me the Grizzleheim storyline. Just give me the solid facts from the storyline and the main quest of the side world. Sorry about this, it is just that I usually skip dialogues.

- - - Duncan DeathCaster Level 53

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Duncan DeathCaster on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone. Just wondering, if any one could tell me the Grizzleheim storyline. Just give me the solid facts from the storyline and the main quest of the side world. Sorry about this, it is just that I usually skip dialogues.

- - - Duncan DeathCaster Level 53
This is one world I just process for the spells and pets. Each area seems to deal with it's own problems. I hear a lot about helping the bears, wolves and boars to live together in harmony and references to a Coven.

I believe it's based around the threat of EverWinter that is dealt with in Wintertusk. You must deal with the Coven which is in the last instance you defeat there. 4 birds in a row you must knock down before you go - onto Wintertusk.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Basically the first part is the Coven has sowed descent between the wolves, boars and bears causing war in an effort to bring about the Everwinter. The war is just a cover for them trying to awaken Ymir the Ice Titan. You deal with this throughout the storyline leading to defeating the Coven in Grizzleheim and eventually fighting Ymir's 4 sons in Wintertusk to obtain and place the 4 seals that prevent him from waking.