Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Villain school.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Well I don't know if its just me but I hope the next villain isn't death. I would like to see the villain for example be Life since everyone think that people in life school aren't bad maybe one life wizard was evil then the got expelled for not showing up for lessons and etc.

If the new Villain wasn't death what would you want it to be?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
DarkAngel1782 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Well I don't know if its just me but I hope the next villain isn't death. I would like to see the villain for example be Life since everyone think that people in life school aren't bad maybe one life wizard was evil then the got expelled for not showing up for lessons and etc.

school would be cool because they could be another power-hungry villain (get it?)

sounds good because of the stereotype you mentioned and they could be a malicious fairy who is someone that wants to live forever. . .at a cost. Eternal life would would be a very thing to try for, since is about closure and not fearing death, so can be about eternity and the fear of death.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
DarkAngel1782 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:

I would love this! I am tired of facing a bunch of death bosses when I'm death! Just because it's death doesn't mean it's bad Malistaire made it like that.

I would like to see a evil life or evil storm. Storm would be cool because storm does the most damage so he/she would be a good boss. Also I want a girl villain! It would make girls seem as strong as boys. That's all for now.

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Oops I mean Morganthe not Khrysalis lol but yeah isn't Morganthe a girl.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I agree, Death is driving me crazy.

I don't use my Death Wizard often, so he's no where near Malistare, but having a Death Final boss is still a bit typical.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm TOTALLY going to regret saying this.... but perhaps Storm?

Storm is a powerhouse all together, added with strong health and strong minions, the final boss would be brilliant!

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Perhaps myth. Our crazed villain might be someone obsessed with myth and bringing various ancient myths to life. The villain might believe the real world is an obstacle to his goals that needs to be destroyed so it can be remade in the image of the mythological world.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I think life would be a good idea for a plot twist