Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP skill vs Insane bolt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
Seeing how high level pvp is currently, very fast and critical is big. Shouldn't Insane bolt be banned from use in pvp since it doesn't promote any skill, its just a coin toss from the start. Causing higher skilled players to have little to no say in how the game goes. The tc has been banned why the learned spell is still permitted doesn't make any sense.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
"Something something Storm has op hits... Something something Storm is based on luck..." If I only had a nickel... that's always where this discussion goes.

My perennial reply is that if KI wants to eliminate any of Storm's lucky hits, that's okay with me as long as they give Storm wizards back something tactical in return, such as a learnable damage over time spell, greater base health, or better gear resist.

Defender
May 29, 2013
Why ban both? There's no reason to ban them both. What's the point of the spell then?

Insane is high risk, high reward. Wrong turn usage is suicide.

There's absolutely no reason to ban it as a main deck

It was probably banned as TC, so a low level won't grab it and yolo their way to Warlord.