Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2013
I just wanted to know if there were a faster way to get diamonds for crafting. I have the money, but its just that the Bazaar never has any even when I switch realms! I need thirty or forty diamonds to craft a ring, so i may earn my master crafter badge. If anyone has any pointers, please tell me ASAP.

- - - Duncan DeathCaster Level 53

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Collect ore and get the transmute diamond recipe from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Also try hitting the spawn point in Dragonspyre. It's right behind the library in the Atheneum. Stone Blocks behind the building, and Ore pops up twice, either on the side of the building or across the street. Then realm hop and keep harvesting the reagents. You'll get some Diamonds and Fossils if you do it long enough, not to mention a bunch of Ore and Stone Blocks.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Transmuting it is the fastest way to get diamond. I got around 100 Diamond for crafting Brimstone Revenant in about 5-6 hours from the Shadow Palace in Khrysalis.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I need 64 fossils for a quest and I was wondering if any bosses dropped fossils

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Scotlegendblade on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
I need 64 fossils for a quest and I was wondering if any bosses dropped fossils
Here's a page on central that tells you every possible way to get fossils including plants, and where to harvest stone block (fossils are a rare harvest from them). I'm not sure what level you are but most of the bosses that drop fossils are in high level worlds like azteca:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Fossil

Good luck