Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch in Cyclops Lane

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I was doing quests with my level 12 wizard, and I was in Cyclops Lane. I was walking down the sidewalk when I saw a troll(creature) and we was getting pretty close to the sidewalk so I stopped, and then he walked on to the sidewalk and kept walking into a pole! And then he turned around and walked back on to the road again like a normal enemy. It was a funny glitch, but maybe Kingsisle needs to fix it.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Wizard Man on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
I was doing quests with my level 12 wizard, and I was in Cyclops Lane. I was walking down the sidewalk when I saw a troll(creature) and we was getting pretty close to the sidewalk so I stopped, and then he walked on to the sidewalk and kept walking into a pole! And then he turned around and walked back on to the road again like a normal enemy. It was a funny glitch, but maybe Kingsisle needs to fix it.
It isn't really a glitch. This normally happens from lag or when you are losing connection.

Darby SpriteDust, Level 75.

- There's nothing to fear except fear itself... And also spiders.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
This happens whenever your internet connection faults for a moment. I dont think its a glitch, but I may be wrong.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
It might have been your connection. It has happened to me too, and it always is because of bad connection.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
This same thing happened in mooshu with me when I was doing tree of life! The kakeda painbraingers just kept walking past the reed barrier into the forest.

Sarai Thunderstrider
Transcendent
Amber
Initiate