Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Frankenbunny Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hey guys

I was just wanting to ask something. I have had a lot of really bad pets in the past, but all i have left is this frankenbunny. It is going really well. It is at ancient and so far it has spell defying(+ 4% resist),incredibly infallible(may cast infallible spell) and storm striker( +13 storm critical). I am asking this because i am wondering if it is worth taking to epic? I am a storm wizard so yeah i need to know.

Thanks
Talon Spiritbreaker level 48 Diviner

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Talon Spiritbreake... on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys

I was just wanting to ask something. I have had a lot of really bad pets in the past, but all i have left is this frankenbunny. It is going really well. It is at ancient and so far it has spell defying(+ 4% resist),incredibly infallible(may cast infallible spell) and storm striker( +13 storm critical). I am asking this because i am wondering if it is worth taking to epic? I am a storm wizard so yeah i need to know.

Thanks
Talon Spiritbreaker level 48 Diviner
I think the Frankenbunny is an under estimated pet even at first generation. I took mine a bit further though and hatched with others for Spell Proof, Fairy Friend, Unicorn. Spritely and Energizing battery show up in some. I had done the quest with several of my wizards so I was able to get Energizing Battery in one of them as a manifested talent so I started hatching with that one.

I can't tell you how many bunnies hatches I have done with others who wanted one that didn't do or know about the quest for it.

Mary

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I think the Frankenbunny is a good pet mine got May cast healing current and I trained to get May cast fairy and spell defy. Although I hardly use him any more he is a good storm pet .

Jared D. Level 55
Tyler J. Level 12