Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New bundle idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Dear kingsisle

I am a player of wizards101 and I would like you to make a new bundle called the warriors bundle. It has some very cool qualities like the new warriors helm, the warriors chainmail and the warriors battle boots. I would like the wand, instead of being a sword or a regular wand, to be a sword and shield called the deadly duo. The new mount is a flying shield! The pet will probably give the spell feint but its equipped with a sharpen spell to make it plus forty and plus eighty. The pet would be a black stallion or the four horseman of the apocalypse and four horses galloping right there with you. There would also be a very hard dungeon so at the end of it you can get a cool prize like 500 gold or a really good treasure card! I myself don't know what the armor will do health wise so I would like you to figure that out or email me back and ask for help. I don't know what the castle on the inside will look but maybe there could be a secret room deep down in the dungeon part of the castle. There would also be a pvp arena in the castle so you and your friends can battle with each other.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Also known as Daniel Firebreaker. Please try and put this bundle in the game I would be grateful

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
If you made this it at least wouldn't cost like eighty bucks but it might need to be like 39.99 cause it could come with a membership or 5,000 crowns. I mean its a pretty big bundle so. it should be a good idea right?

Daniel firebreaker lvl 90

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Honestly that sounds pretty awesome especially the flying shield mount that is a great idea

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
and plus maybe you could choose the level of gear you want so if you a level 99 and you want level 100 gear you should be able to choose what level and school. cause the dino bundle for me gave me life spells and I am a storm soooo.