Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2012
I have been playing this game for a rather long time now, and have noticed that many new mounts are being made. While I support all of them, I was wondering why the spider is getting no love. I mean, who wouldn't want to ride on the back of a giant black widow into battle? What do ya say, wizards? Do you agree with my idea of this new mount? Please, leave your thoughts!

Survivor
Apr 17, 2012
Hannah HawkThorn on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
I have been playing this game for a rather long time now, and have noticed that many new mounts are being made. While I support all of them, I was wondering why the spider is getting no love. I mean, who wouldn't want to ride on the back of a giant black widow into battle? What do ya say, wizards? Do you agree with my idea of this new mount? Please, leave your thoughts!
Also, why isn't there a Kangaroo mount? It could be two person, the owner can ride on the back, and a passenger in the pouch! Who hasn't dreamed of riding in the pouch of a Kangaroo?

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I am dislike spiders irl. But I would LOVE to ride in a kangaroo's pouch or ride on the back of the most poisonus spider! Maybe even a koala or panda mount?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013