Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you put the fish in the new fish tanks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2014
I cannot figure out how to put fish in to the tanks, they cost crowns, where is my fishing basket when not near the pelican?
So many questions!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
That's really all I have to say. I can't figure it out. I need some instruction here and I've looked everywhere for it. How do you get the fish into the aquariums?
Shannon Life Giver P.S. Thank you for the fishing. I love doing it IRL.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
The same here, I can't figure out how to get them in the aquriums

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
There are 9 different types of Aquariums at the moment. A majority of the fish can only fit in the Regular sized ones. If you go into the crown shop, you can see the Aquariums. When you get an aquarium, you place it down in your house, and once you place it down, click on it again as if you were going to rotate it or move it, and in the middle of the two normal housing icons, you will notice a tiny little fish. Click on that. Once you click on that, it will show you all of the fish, if any, that will fit in that tank. As of right now, you can only place one fish per tank. I made a post about putting more fish in each tank, and that might help you out in explaining Aquariums a little better. I hope this helped!

-TheXboxGuy

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Can anyone explain to me how I can put my fish into the aquarium? I was able to see a list but it was empty for me to put any fish into it.

Thank you

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
How do I put fish in tanks?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
thanks thexboxguy that helped alot

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Click the Housing Items icon in your home. Click on the Tank you want to put a fish in, click the fish icon above/between the move/rotate icons. A list of fish that fit the requirements of that tank type will come up. If nothing comes up, it means you have no fish of the the type for that tank. There's 9 different tanks 3 sizes of fish for each of 3 shapes of tank.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
My experience is place the aquarium in your home and then click on it as if you are going to move it, I have 3 icons come up one to pick up, one to move and the third is a fish and if click on this fish it will allow you to add fish, BUT you have to have the right fish for the tank. If you have no fish for that tank the fish basket will show empty.