Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Character Customization.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2014
I got thinking, it would be cool if my wizars looked alot like William Wallace, and one could create a highly customized wizard to suit their personality. A small idea, but could make a lot of people happy.

--More Hair Styles
Self explanatory, things like dreads, 'fro, mullet, etc.

--Better Faces
If one could make their own face, like select the eyes, mouth, nose, instead of having preset faces, also eye color.

--Shoes
Another self explanatory thing, shoes would be a smaller thing, but could really appeal to the eye.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I agree, we need more facial customization and more imaginative clothing. Maybe our selection was huge back in the early days of the game, but it's time to look at an upgrade.

That's not to say I don't appreciate the ornate new armor sets that came out in Khrysalis at all. Those are great. I just think people would enjoy more options, like new texturing/embroidering options for old clothes, as well as new clothing items available (without a 5000 crown pricetag) for low levels.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
nice idea. ki should really add that. u may never know, they might just add ur idea

Defender
Nov 10, 2012