Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make A Quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
What if we were able to create our own quests? We could choose different characters for our quest, a world, and a reward too! Here's how this feature will work:

1. At level 20, the player will be called by Headmaster Ambrose to go to his/her dormitory to create another character, this character will be called a "Quest Character," you can make up to 4 Quest Characters, the number will go up every 5 levels.

2.First, click your furniture inventory. Click the button on the upper right corner.
Then, an interface will pop up, showing a few boxes in this order:
Amount of quest characters involved
Amount of Experience (The amount of experience will go up every 10 levels) you can decide the amount of experience for every level in the comments.
Amount of Gold, (Goes up the same way the maximum amount of gold goes up during levels)
Prizes (there will be a prize shop located in The Commons, there will be new prizes every 5 levels) You can suggest a few prizes in the comments.

3.World: The world could be your house, or you could create your own world. (World items will be on sale in a store located at each world you go to) You can suggest a few world items in the comments.
You can put your houses in a world, Quest Characters, Stores, etc. You could name your world too! Then, you can put it in the spiral map.

4. There will be world tours! If you want to submit your world to a tour, you can visit the house tours and click on the ''add world'' button. Other players can do the quests in your world.

5.You can only make one quest a day and one world a day. If you want to extend how many worlds and quests you can make, drink the "extend a day" potion. The potion will cost 550 crowns, and it will increase the number of quests and worlds you can make daily by 2.

I hope you enjoy my idea!

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
Raspykoo653 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
What if we were able to create our own quests? We could choose different characters for our quest, a world, and a reward too! Here's how this feature will work:

1. At level 20, the player will be called by Headmaster Ambrose to go to his/her dormitory to create another character, this character will be called a "Quest Character," you can make up to 4 Quest Characters, the number will go up every 5 levels.

2.First, click your furniture inventory. Click the button on the upper right corner.
Amount of Experience (The amount of experience will go up every 10 levels) you can decide the amount of experience for every level in the comments.
Amount of Gold, (Goes up the same way the maximum amount of gold goes up during levels)
Prizes (there will be a prize shop located in The Commons, there will be new prizes every 5 levels) You can suggest a few prizes in the comments.

3.World: The world could be your house, or you could create your own world. (World items will be on sale in a store located at each world you go to) You can suggest a few world items in the comments.
You can put your houses in a world, Quest Characters, Stores, etc. You could name your world too! Then, you can put it in the spiral map.

4. There will be world tours! If you want to submit your world to a tour, you can visit the house tours and click on the ''add world'' button. Other players can do the quests in your world.

5.You can only make one quest a day and one world a day. If you want to extend how many worlds and quests you can make, drink the "extend a day" potion. The potion will cost 550 crowns, and it will increase the number of quests and worlds you can make daily by 2.

i really love the idea. ur like a genius. why havent i thought of that

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Raspykoo653 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:

I don't really get what you're saying. Please make this more clear.

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
I don't really get what you're saying. Please make this more clear.
If you don't understand what i had written, just read the whole message!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Raspykoo653 on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
If you don't understand what i had written, just read the whole message!
I did. Don't be rude.
What do you mean, Quest Characters? I really don't understand what you're trying to say.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
I did. Don't be rude.
What do you mean, Quest Characters? I really don't understand what you're trying to say.
When you're on a quest, anyone who you have to speak to within the quest for a goal is considered a Quest Character. With what he's saying you'd be making your own quest characters for your own specific quest. Now obviously because you'd be putting in what they're saying there would probably need to be moderator approval of the quest to make sure no inappropriate content gets through.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Joshua Starflame on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
When you're on a quest, anyone who you have to speak to within the quest for a goal is considered a Quest Character. With what he's saying you'd be making your own quest characters for your own specific quest. Now obviously because you'd be putting in what they're saying there would probably need to be moderator approval of the quest to make sure no inappropriate content gets through.
That's the big problem with it. There's millions of players. Having staff to approve every quest submission, not to mention the extra server space, just makes the idea completely undoable. It adds massive costs to the game makers without adding any extra income. It's a cool thought, just not a feasible one.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Joshua Starflame on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Thanks that makes sooo much more sense.