Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching a Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was anyone that would be willing to hatch with me? I am trying to get a pet for pvp. I currently have a white winter owl but i can't get a person with SPUFD or SPUD to hatch with me. If you would be willing just tell me a date and time (I'm Pacific time) and we'll make it happen!
-Thank You!
Logan Moonwalker

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
AceofSpades456 on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was anyone that would be willing to hatch with me? I am trying to get a pet for pvp. I currently have a white winter owl but i can't get a person with SPUFD or SPUD to hatch with me. If you would be willing just tell me a date and time (I'm Pacific time) and we'll make it happen!
-Thank You!
Logan Moonwalker
I have several pets that are SPUDF or SPUD.

Just let me know the time and realm. I am in central time zone (CST). And yes I know we are currently in CDT because of daylight saving time.

At this present time I can only meet evening on Monday and Tuesday. But after that I should be free any time on Wednesday and Thursday.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Sorry, I did not get this until late tuesday. I can meet you in hatchery on Wed. or Thursday at 5pm my time in the Seraph Realm.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Sorry I was not specific. 5pm your time, seraph realm, and any day that works for you.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Thursday 5pm seraph realm. Wizard Name would be Caley Mythsong or one named Hannah.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Ugh I have been called into work today, any chance you could do it on a saturday?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
AceofSpades456 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
Ugh I have been called into work today, any chance you could do it on a saturday?
yes, but it would have to be in morning around 9 am. Working 2nd shift so evenings are out.