Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would you want this item for your house?

Yes
59% [13]
No
22% [5]
I do not know
18% [4]

Special Enclosure Add Ons For Our Mounts

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I was thinking, why not have special enclosure add ons for our houses where we can deposit our mounts in. For instance, we would have a small desert themed enclosure where we can put our camels. Or an bird aviary enclosure for our birds.

Nicholas Lionrider had an great idea of putting Shark mounts in the new Aquariums in Test which sparked my idea of special little zoos.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I'd rather have a zoo for pets first, but this could be a lot of fun :)

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
There should be little zoos for pets first.
Btw, do I have to be a community leader to start a pole?
How do I even get to be a community leader

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
This is a good idea but (this is just my opinion) most people don't have a lot of each type of mount. I personally, would not shell out 30, 40, 50k gold or even CROWNS! for a place where our SINGLE shark mount can stay. Maybe, the more mounts/the larger area you buy, the higher the price so if you have one thing inside the enclosure it would be really cheap?
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I liked the idea, but we must make sure that multiple mounts can be 'stored' in the enclosures. Example: A stable for horses should not have just one space... it should have at least 3 or 4.