Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

any good myth pets like to hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
hi recently i've been having trouble getting a hatch for my myth character i plan on doing pvp with him but would love to get a decent pet first it seems that there really arent enough good myth pets out there due to it not being a common school and everyone who does have a good pet seems to be super protective of it my ideal talents would be any mix of spell proof defy myth dealer pain giver fairy myth giver but my required talents are spell proof and at least one damage, if you do hatch with me i have a fire character who is maxed with a really good pet witch i get many requests to hatch on the pet is a flying squirrel with pain giver spell proof/ defy fire dealer and sprite the best universal pet i have is another flying squirrel witch has proof defy critical striker unicorn and life bats, the may cast heals are the real reason why i feel i'm having so much trouble finding a good pet especially life bats but i do have an ancient pet on the character with proof defy and striker if anybody with the talents i'd listed above would like to hatch it would be MASSIVELY appreciated ty
William Dawncloud lvl 100
Liam Rainspear lvl 61

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I have a mega Lil' Medusa with the following: fairy, sprite, spell proof (9), myth dealer (8), and pain giver (6)

I also have a second Ancient Lil Medusa (baby of the first and a quad myth damage pet + fairy)
So far has fairy, myth dealer, and pain giver. (My hope is it will lose sprite)

My schedule is fairly flexible so let me know.

~Calamity PixieShade, level 100

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Calamity PixieShad... on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
I have a mega Lil' Medusa with the following: fairy, sprite, spell proof (9), myth dealer (8), and pain giver (6)

I also have a second Ancient Lil Medusa (baby of the first and a quad myth damage pet + fairy)
So far has fairy, myth dealer, and pain giver. (My hope is it will lose sprite)

My schedule is fairly flexible so let me know.

either of those would be a GREAT starting point towards making the perfect myth pet and that would be greatly appreciated, i play allot during the night time cause thats after i've eaten dinner and am normally done outside for the day so anytime that works for you thats relatively later at night would probably be fine for me, ty so much for helping with this and if you'd like i could hatch with you with my fires pet as a ty but either way ty for replying and this would be a great help to me
would july 10th at 9-10pm work?

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Lol the one time I don't give my hatching meet up spiel....

Okay a couple things:

1) this is a moderated message board so replies have to be approved before they post. (Sometimes this is a full day delay) When you select a meet up time you need to choose a time more than 24 hours away (48 hours is even better). So it has a chance to be approved and I have a chance to see it.

2). When you select a time it is very important to include a time zone. Your 6pm may be my 3am. ( and I have met people at that time). Please don't give a range of time, but a specific time like 6:00pm. I would not like to stand around for an hour waiting.

3). Wizard101 is a huge game! It is hard to find people so please select a place, realm, and area (just incase) ex: hatching pavilion, realm Kelvin, area 1

4.) I also need to know the name of the wizard I am meeting. It is rare but I've had it happen on other message boards because these meet ups are set up publicly I've had additional people show up trying to take the hatching slot.

5.). Make sure you have enough gold to hatch (depending on the pet you use this one is averaging 45,000) and make sure you have an available hatching timer.

I hope this posts before this evening so you know I will not be able to meet you tonight without the additional information.

Calamity PixieShade, level 100

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Calamity PixieShad... on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
Lol the one time I don't give my hatching meet up spiel....

Okay a couple things:

1) this is a moderated message board so replies have to be approved before they post. (Sometimes this is a full day delay) When you select a meet up time you need to choose a time more than 24 hours away (48 hours is even better). So it has a chance to be approved and I have a chance to see it.

2). When you select a time it is very important to include a time zone. Your 6pm may be my 3am. ( and I have met people at that time). Please don't give a range of time, but a specific time like 6:00pm. I would not like to stand around for an hour waiting.

3). Wizard101 is a huge game! It is hard to find people so please select a place, realm, and area (just incase) ex: hatching pavilion, realm Kelvin, area 1

4.) I also need to know the name of the wizard I am meeting. It is rare but I've had it happen on other message boards because these meet ups are set up publicly I've had additional people show up trying to take the hatching slot.

5.). Make sure you have enough gold to hatch (depending on the pet you use this one is averaging 45,000) and make sure you have an available hatching timer.

I hope this posts before this evening so you know I will not be able to meet you tonight without the additional information.

Calamity PixieShade, level 100
yes hi i realize i did make that mistake when i edited it to include the time i was in a rush and forgot many things very sorry about that, if you still would like to hatch a good possibility would be maybe, July 13th 10p.m i will likely show up at the hatchery earlier for convenience for you and will probably stay for a bit longer aswell thats what i had meant by that on the first post that you could show up at any of those times and i'd likely be there so hows about july 13th 10p.m Eastern time on torrence server area 1 if you cannot do this time frame or simply would not like to hatch anymore that is fine to and is perfectly fine if it is rescheduled
the character i will show up as is a myth wizard named Liam RainSpear he is a lvl 61 with full waterworks gear stitched to myth elegant gear (hope thats specific enough :P) the pet i will be hatching with is an ancient polar fox because i'm worried about life bats manifesting on that pet at epic (my universal pets are bad my fire pets arent bad still need to work on getting a better uuniversal pet) hope you can be there.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Okay July 13th 10pm EST Torrance at the hatching Pavilion

See you there!

Sorry if the previous message sounded rude, it was not intended. Tone is so hard to convey on here.