Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flags of all nations

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
How about doing a flag with flag pole of all nations. The player can choose which flag they wish to flag at their home/dorm. Can easily use the Marelybone flagpole, so just making up the flags will be the work needed. And if you want to you can make it whether it is just standing out straight or fluttering in the wind ( have the wind speed adjustable). So, I'd think that having flags of their own country ( could do the flag by request of player instead of doing every single country) would be awesome. Some examples would be : USA, Canada, England, Australia, Mexico, and Texas .

Hunter WiIllowgrove

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
WiseOne70 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
How about doing a flag with flag pole of all nations. The player can choose which flag they wish to flag at their home/dorm. Can easily use the Marelybone flagpole, so just making up the flags will be the work needed. And if you want to you can make it whether it is just standing out straight or fluttering in the wind ( have the wind speed adjustable). So, I'd think that having flags of their own country ( could do the flag by request of player instead of doing every single country) would be awesome. Some examples would be : USA, Canada, England, Australia, Mexico, and Texas .

Hunter WiIllowgrove
I think this is a really good idea, I like studying other languages and cultures!

Maybe I'll plop down a flag for every language I know. Right now I'm studying my 2nd/3rd language (my parents taught me both English and Spanish at the same time when I was little because my culture is Hispanic, but I live in America).

The only problem would be that they would have to somehow bring up Earth to the storyline. However, with the third ark coming, why not introduce it there somehow? I'm going to make a topic about my idea for Earth being in the third ark. =)

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 54

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Personally I think flags are a bad idea. Flags would just bring politics into the game and they really don't belong. It would just be one more thing for people to fight about.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
seethe42 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Personally I think flags are a bad idea. Flags would just bring politics into the game and they really don't belong. It would just be one more thing for people to fight about.
Although having flags of different nations would be nice, I would have to agree with this. It also may spark some racial slurs. I am sure that is something none of us wants to see or hear.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Bad idea. They might bring politics ( as seethe said). Also people might be able to find you.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Could idea in perspective, but I would have to say that you guys are right about bringing politics into the game. Although, maybe you could design your own flag? Like in Pirate 101, you could create maybe a school flag or something like that. These could either maybe be crafted, or bought with gold or crowns or something. Anyways, cool idea, Id like to see some form of this implemented .

Kane Stormstaff
Magus Pyromancer

Cya on the spiral