Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Balance Gear for level 85 balance wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
I have a level 85 balance wizard in Azteca with 72 balance damage, 21 resist, 163 balance critical, and 111 critical block. I am just wondering if these are good stats for my level and school. Also i am wondering if there is any other good gear. so please respond and give me some good recommendations because i am looking to raise my critical.

Thank You

Kiley Iceblade Lvl 85
Calamity Iceblade lvl 23
Sestiva Iceblade lvl 11

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Take a look at the Avalon crafted gear.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You might just be better served getting 5 more levels and farming for Hades gear. Also, what individual gear pieces are you wearing?

Defender
May 23, 2009
The best gear around your level would be the Sultan's Attire from the Mega bundle. The robe gives damage, resist, critical and block rating. The shoes gives high universal block & damage and comes with a Ra item card. The only flaw would be the hat, but can be easily substituted with the Waterworks hat or even better (if you have crowns) the Smoldering Vengeance Helm from the Phoenix Hoard pack. The helm gives higher critical than the Waterworks hat and comes with an dragonblade item card. However, since the Mega bundle is retired, I would suggest the following if you are looking to increase critical: Smoldering Vengeance Helm, any robe of your choice, and Slippers of the Perfect Poise.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
Kiley Iceblade on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
I have a level 85 balance wizard in Azteca with 72 balance damage, 21 resist, 163 balance critical, and 111 critical block. I am just wondering if these are good stats for my level and school. Also i am wondering if there is any other good gear. so please respond and give me some good recommendations because i am looking to raise my critical.

Thank You

Kiley Iceblade Lvl 85
Calamity Iceblade lvl 23
Sestiva Iceblade lvl 11
Please tell me what gear u have because it sounds good so if you can respond to me thanks :D