Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Qestion about the new gardening spells in Khrysali

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Ok I just got the wind chimes and the monsoon. I put out the wind chimes then i put out monsoon. and my wind chims stayed for a second then disappeared. Is this what is souposed to happen? I wouldnt be upset but it wasted energy and would have been good if it had it on the card so i would know. Please give me an answer KI thank you.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI knows it's broken. They said it should be addressed in the summer update. The spells that cover needs for 48-96 hours all currently replace one another, instead of stacking. So you can only use one at a time. Hopefully they will fix that issue soon.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
seethe42 on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
KI knows it's broken. They said it should be addressed in the summer update. The spells that cover needs for 48-96 hours all currently replace one another, instead of stacking. So you can only use one at a time. Hopefully they will fix that issue soon.
Thank you bunches! Wish i had seen that before i did all that but oh well I guess thats what happens when you dont keep up. Thanks again

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
They need to make some of these spell animations smaller too. The Wind Chimes and Strawman are huge, which makes it difficult to see small plants.