Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in krok, lvl 18 balance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
So i finally got to level 18 and eventually the quest from Arthur led me to krok, and eventually to Niles in the Krokosphinx. The problem is, after i was sent to talk to Zan'ne in the library and he sent me to talk to Niles, i cant get into the krokosphinx, and i have no idea how to get in! All the quests i have are still in the chamber of fire, do i need to finish all of those to get into the Palace of fire to get to the krokosphinx?? so confused
Please help, thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jaxiejazie on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
So i finally got to level 18 and eventually the quest from Arthur led me to krok, and eventually to Niles in the Krokosphinx. The problem is, after i was sent to talk to Zan'ne in the library and he sent me to talk to Niles, i cant get into the krokosphinx, and i have no idea how to get in! All the quests i have are still in the chamber of fire, do i need to finish all of those to get into the Palace of fire to get to the krokosphinx?? so confused
Please help, thanks
Yes, you must follow the Main storyline quests, which will eventually take you to The Krokosphinx.

This link shows all of the quests (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.) in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Many times in the game, we get a quest (especially from our teachers) that leads us to an area that we have not unlocked yet.

Continue to follow the Main storyline quests, and you will be there before you know it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jaxiejazie on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
Please help, thanks
You have to finish all the main storyline quests to gain access to the Krokosphinx. That includes the Palace of Fire and Throne Room. You spell quest will still be there...

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
You must finish the Chamber Of Fire quests first. If they are hard you can ask friends too help. Even random strangers nearby are willing to help .Sometimes I like to go and help low level people when I am on a hard quest and they really appreciate the help.You can do some random dungeons from Wizard City or Triton Avenue. Hope this helped .

Elizabeth level 64