Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~ The Arcane Bundle; a Propositon ~

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 18, 2010
~ The Arcane Bundle; a Bundle for "Decorators" everywhere in the Spiral. The Castles are beautiful, but to get the one we want may require a large investment. And not everyone can afford such a large investment to get the Meadows at Dusk or the Night Garden. Thus, I plead that KingsIsle can rethink their whole marketing procedure and just allow us to choose the House we want regardless of the blocks provided. After all, they've already provided the Official Fansites with codes for the Night Garden and the Meadows at Dusk. And the thing that annoys me the most about this is that the paying customers can't choose the Castle they want yet people who simply enter a contest and don't have to pay anything at all can get the Castle of their choice. ~

~ So I either hope KingsIsle can let us choose which Castle we want or they could allow us to choose the Castle we want and have the Blocks be a separate Gift that we can redeem only on the Wizard with the Arcane Castle. And then once we redeem the Blocks that would normally be apart of the Midday Estate ((or the other two Castles)) they'll instantly set themselves up in their original format of the Castle that we chose. ~

Note: The first Arcane House you redeem you'll receive the Midday Estate Blocks, upon redeeming the next House ((if on the same wizard)) you'll receive the Blocks from the Meadows at Dusk, and so forth.

~ To conclude I'd like to thank anyone that read my proposition and I'd be glad to read and respond to anyone if they have any questions, comments, concerns, constructive criticism, etc. ~

~Sincerely, Umbra ShadowHunter...