Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chester Droors,Too hard.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 19, 2014
Im a level 30 wizard.

It's taking so long to defeat him,he keeps taking my turns to heal himself.

And the two minions have health of 725.

725x2=1450
+850
-----------------

I totally have 1700 health.

Any tips,because i've nearly done WHOLE wysteria just Chester Droors to go.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Well you are balance so you could stock up on spirit shield, that might help. Also, ask friends for help, the quest isn't a sigil quest but you can still have friends port in. Another tip that has always worked for me is kill minions first, they have less health with about the same spells as Chester droors. There are lot's more tips too, henchman are greatly useful, and if you can't buy henchmen, get minion treasure cards. Also buy lot's of useful treasure cards like tower shields, smoke screens and pierce to remove spirit armors.

Also, Wysteria is a sideline quest, you don't have to do this quest.

Alex Silverstone level 80

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Cast a trap on him to stop him from doing the healing cheat.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Valdus Spell on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
Im a level 30 wizard.

725x2=1450
+850
-----------------

He's not too hard at all, you aren't paying attention to the cheat. He states pretty plainly and the lesson is traps. Lay a trap on him... any trap at all and he will not heal. Take out the minions and deal with him later.

Or you can set several traps on Chester and use sandstorm (use your balance blade). Just don't use it if there is only one trap remaining.

Explorer
May 19, 2014
seethe42 on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
Cast a trap on him to stop him from doing the healing cheat.
Thats the problem.

All I have is 1 myth trap.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
You have to do what he says. Just put a trap on him. He wont heal himself if he has a trap around him.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Valdus Spell on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Thats the problem.

You have the ability to buy treasure cards.
And if you have Myth trap, you can load at least 3 in any deck. Do that.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Valdus Spell on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Thats the problem.

Then you have not trained the traps in Krok .
It doesn't matter if you use the traps you place, just place one.
Go back to Krok and get your Spirit and Elemental traps (and blades). then try again.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Chester Droors was rather difficult for me too, until I got a friend to help me with it. Just have someone come with you. Oh, you'll have to teleport them in with you.

Cassandra Mistsinger Level 37
Jason Stormflame Level 68

Survivor
Jun 19, 2014
First off i started wizard 101 as a wizard and when i made it to Droors i flipped out. I couldn't kill him no matter what tried. Until i realized that he kept healing himself which got really annoying. So to make sure he doesn't keep healing hi myself i just tried to save up my power pips to kill him with the first or second attack. wizards in the end would be the best for this, known for their superior damage.

Also if you have any spare training points go on over to Nightside in wizard City behind the water fall to get the spell infection so that his healing spells aren't as effective.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
Try using treasure cards, have the healers and fire cards, if that won't work, try using life resistance clothes

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Wizard4146 on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
First off i started wizard 101 as a wizard and when i made it to Droors i flipped out. I couldn't kill him no matter what tried. Until i realized that he kept healing himself which got really annoying. So to make sure he doesn't keep healing hi myself i just tried to save up my power pips to kill him with the first or second attack. wizards in the end would be the best for this, known for their superior damage.

Also if you have any spare training points go on over to Nightside in wizard City behind the water fall to get the spell infection so that his healing spells aren't as effective.
You, and others, seemed to miss the entire point of the "traps" warning. ANY trap cast on him stops him from healing. You don't need to waste a training point on infection. ever.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
If you go with Friends on the same level as you (I am level 32) it is a really easy boss. The traps thing works on him but you should be trapping and putting blades on at your level already. Just ask a few friends.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
I agree Chester is way too hard of a boss. I killed him and then lost to his minions ,but all you need to do is bring a friend and put a lot of traps on him and his minions and use blades so you can on shot everyone.
Patrick Deathgem Level 35

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
He is way, way, way too hard for the level of the other quests there. Really annoys me at KI.

One-shotting is a lot easier for some schools than others.

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
DestinyDestroyer0 on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
I agree Chester is way too hard of a boss. I killed him and then lost to his minions ,but all you need to do is bring a friend and put a lot of traps on him and his minions and use blades so you can on shot everyone.
Patrick Deathgem Level 35
Hi Patrick Do you want to come with me and defeat chester with me because he did the same with me but i was a death wizard so are you up to it? ps i will be at the school of earth?

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Im a level 30 wizard.

725x2=1450
+850
-----------------

Well first off you will need to put in some blades and shields as well and if i was you put in some weaknesses as well but if you want i can come and help you?

Survivor
Nov 11, 2014
Chester Droors is hard
All I did was I cast 6 blades 6 traps and then 1 blizzard
If anybody needs help find me.I'm usually around his classroom,in Mooshu or in Azteca

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I've been spending time lately, a little bit every time I'm on, at the entrance to Chester's classroom to offer assistance to anyone who'd like help fighting him. I think it's a shame he can't be repeated. He's the only boss I'm aware of that drops the Ivy League seed and I'm hoping to get one in a drop so I have an ulterior motive for helping. I know they can be purchased with Crowns but the price is just a bit high in my opinion. I do this with all five of my characters (male and female, ) so I won't bore you with all of the "look for so-and-so on (insert realm) at such-and-such a time. It could be any one of them at any time in any realm.

So if you see someone just hanging out by the door, ask them if they'll help you... you might be surprised.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Chester Droors was REALLY hard for me too. My advice to you is to load up on traps and go with a friend. If you do that, it is a much easier.

Hero
May 07, 2015
Im a level 30 wizard.

725x2=1450
+850
-----------------

ya i did have a lvl 80 wizard wiff me its not me mirada jade song lvl 38 sorry if i spelld mirada bad

Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
As long as you keep a trap on him he cannot heal. Kill minions first.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2015
Chester Droors is very hard, I agree. I probably spent an hour trying to beat him.
I got a cheap henchman to help me. I was able to defeat his minions while my henchman healed me. After that it became easier to defeat him.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
I was a Life wizard doing this four levels below you. I had a Storm friend, however. On my balance, I did Droors at 29 and it was pretty easy. Just use non-buffed attacks and you should be fine.