Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
I'm a storm wizard who just reached level 60 and got the waterworks dungeon-quest. Apparently it takes four hours and four players is recommended. Unfortunately I can't find any people to do it with me, and I was wondering if there is anyone who hasn't done the dungeon yet and want to do it with me. Preferably a life-wizard for healing and somebody else.
I'd be sooo happy if anyone would help me with this, since I definitely can't do it myself.

Elizabeth Soulhunter

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I'd love to do it with you, but is it okay if I've already done it? Please reply back. Also, I'm a myth wizard, and have healing spells .I'm a level 68 wizard.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I'm a life wizard, only level 53, and I could help with the healing part if you want as long I can teleport inside.

Finniggan Greencloud
grandmaster theurgist level 53

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
You have to be level 60 or over. No one can teleport in. It won't take 4 hours if you have a good team. Try to find at least one person who knows the boss cheats, or read the guides on W101Central.

It isn't too hard if you work together and the gear is worth it.

A few tips:

The mobs are easy. If you have a few players with good AoE attacks like Frog, Meteor, Tempest you can usually just blade once or twice and all hit.

The clam room is bugged, so even if you do it right you often get a fight. Make sure you have someone set to heal everyone, and you all go into the dungeon with full potions just in case. It takes two people to do that puzzle -- one for each side.

Luska is pretty easy. Blade stack your strongest hitter and kill in one shot. You can't use traps except from pets, so if you have a feint or hex pet use it. Bubbles are good too.

Study for the last fight and have a plan. You don't want to wing it on that one. Counting rounds is essential.

Good luck!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Kallemarx11 on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
I'm a storm wizard who just reached level 60 and got the waterworks dungeon-quest. Apparently it takes four hours and four players is recommended. Unfortunately I can't find any people to do it with me, and I was wondering if there is anyone who hasn't done the dungeon yet and want to do it with me. Preferably a life-wizard for healing and somebody else.
I'd be sooo happy if anyone would help me with this, since I definitely can't do it myself.

Elizabeth Soulhunter
Don't worry, it doesn't take four hours. More like an hour to an hour and a half.
@TheurgistSwag: Waterworks, like most other high level dungeons, is no-port.

Squire
May 10, 2013
theurgistswag on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
I'm a life wizard, only level 53, and I could help with the healing part if you want as long I can teleport inside.

Finniggan Greencloud
grandmaster theurgist level 53
The following dungeons you can not be ported inside:
1. Mount Olympus
2. Atlantea
3. Tartarus
4. All the dungeons in Zf, Av, Az, and Ks