Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
My friend was trying to go into Nightside, and it wouldn't let him. He does NOT have an active membership, but if Nightside does need membership to enter, it didn't say the message that usually says, "You need membership or crowns to access this area." I don't know if this is a glitch to his account, or Nightside, or the membership message, but whatever it is, please fix it. I really want to help him move forward with his quests so we can be at the same level and work together, so, it would be nice if you can make the time to fix whatever this is. It may not even be a glitch, but I'm not sure.
Thanks, KingIsle and Wizard101 creators!

~Sarai Dragonflame, Level 13 Theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
InvaderZim556 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
My friend was trying to go into Nightside, and it wouldn't let him. He does NOT have an active membership, but if Nightside does need membership to enter, it didn't say the message that usually says, "You need membership or crowns to access this area." I don't know if this is a glitch to his account, or Nightside, or the membership message, but whatever it is, please fix it. I really want to help him move forward with his quests so we can be at the same level and work together, so, it would be nice if you can make the time to fix whatever this is. It may not even be a glitch, but I'm not sure.
Thanks, KingIsle and Wizard101 creators!

~Sarai Dragonflame, Level 13 Theurgist
You need to gain access to Nightside by doing main storyline quests. Only then will Merle Ambrose send you to Nightside. There is no shortcut... All main storyline quests in Wizard City, ending with defeating Nightshade in Triton Ave., are required.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
You need the quest. If you don't gave the quest then it is a glitch. You might need to do the whole quest again