Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Pip wands

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2013
Phosphorescent Maul (PM) and Sky Iron Hasta (SIH)
Everyone (sane) 30-50 in level has it. It's hands down one of the best pieces of gear to get at that level

1 problem with them........ BOTH of them use FIRE wand moves. Are you kidding me?! It's not exactly fun to have to blow up your blades on a weakness/shield so you can get the +10% attack that NO ONE (sane) will ever turn down.

It's so unfair to Fire Wizards that the only Power Pip wands use Fire moves.

My suggestion: Duh! make a set of them for every school type! It's not like they're rare or even special now; besides, the SIH has a GUARANTEED drop rate. No one wants a wand that gives you a scrawny white pip, when you can have one that gives you a Power Pip............ AND 10% attack (SIH)

Drop it in the crown shop, put it in Aquila, who cares?! Just do it.................. Just.............. Do

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I have to agree, its a bit unfair to fire wizards that there is no non-fire version of sky iron hasta. And I don't even run a fire wizard.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
kylesar1 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
Phosphorescent Maul (PM) and Sky Iron Hasta (SIH)
Everyone (sane) 30-50 in level has it. It's hands down one of the best pieces of gear to get at that level

1 problem with them........ BOTH of them use FIRE wand moves. Are you kidding me?! It's not exactly fun to have to blow up your blades on a weakness/shield so you can get the +10% attack that NO ONE (sane) will ever turn down.

It's so unfair to Fire Wizards that the only Power Pip wands use Fire moves.

My suggestion: Duh! make a set of them for every school type! It's not like they're rare or even special now; besides, the SIH has a GUARANTEED drop rate. No one wants a wand that gives you a scrawny white pip, when you can have one that gives you a Power Pip............ AND 10% attack (SIH)

Drop it in the crown shop, put it in Aquila, who cares?! Just do it.................. Just.............. Do
It's called cleanse charm tc. Use em. No complaints from this wizard

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's no different than Balance with ANY wand. Cleanse TC are always available in the Bazaar, go buy a few. Once you get to a higher level you will eventually switch to using them anyways. At least I did on all my wizards because your own school wands just become too powerful to bother using anything else.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
seethe42 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
It's no different than Balance with ANY wand. Cleanse TC are always available in the Bazaar, go buy a few. Once you get to a higher level you will eventually switch to using them anyways. At least I did on all my wizards because your own school wands just become too powerful to bother using anything else.
What Seethe said.
Welcome to the world of Balance. Say goodbye to your blades every time you use a wand attack.