Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Petal Door Alto Alto

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
It seems that I cannot access the Petal Door from the Alto Alto side of Azteca. Because of this, I cannot finish up Azteca. I have tried to access the pathway both with and without a mount with no success. I ported to a friend who was on the Twin Giants and went backwards back to Alto Alto. The Petal Door worked fine but when I went to the bottom of the ramp, it was like a barrier went up and I couldn't go back up the ramp again.

Anyway, what's going on?

Thanks.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It's been a glitch since the Azteca came out and was never fixed. If you find yourself stuck at the bottom of the ramp, I found that switching to a different realm (sometimes more than one), will allow me to pass. At one point, I tried ALL of the realms just to check it out, and I found that only 3-5 realms were allowing me to go up the grass ramp.

It's not the same realms, it can be different ones that allow you to pass. This glitch has been reported many many times.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Okay, thank you for that answer. Wonder why this glitch hasn't been fixed although it has been reported so much.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
I posted about this glitch a couple of months ago, and was told to use the teleporter to the right of the ramp that goes to Three Points. Then get back on the teleporter to return to Alto Alto and it should work for you. I do this every time and it has not failed yet.

Samantha Hawkrider Exalted

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Wizard of Wor on May 28, 2014 wrote:
Okay, thank you for that answer. Wonder why this glitch hasn't been fixed although it has been reported so much.
They tried fixing this glitch once but it caused even more problems. Another work around this is to take the teleporter close to the ramp and then return using the teleporter. That has always worked for me in the past.