Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2014
Hey a guys, I now this is way off topic but since it's like that I wanna share something
Everyone knows about rebirth( well at least some) spell and the same with forest lord so I was wondering if they could could just change the two spells around in levels
So what I am trying to say is what if we can make rebirth be level. 58 and forest lord be the level. 48 spell.
This may help many thergirests.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
the master divener on May 17, 2014 wrote:
Hey a guys, I now this is way off topic but since it's like that I wanna share something
Everyone knows about rebirth( well at least some) spell and the same with forest lord so I was wondering if they could could just change the two spells around in levels
So what I am trying to say is what if we can make rebirth be level. 58 and forest lord be the level. 48 spell.
No this will not work.

Forest Lord is 8 pips
Rebirth is 7

KI knows what the best balance is to have everyone be equal. Life can easily heal themselves so they can endure battles a lot longer. As such, they do not need an AOE 'til far later.

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
the master divener on May 17, 2014 wrote:
Why would they do that? Forest Lord is too strong to be a level 48 spell (all level 58 spells are balanced out and this would completely disrupt the game and be unfair to every other schoo.) There is a reason the game and spells are set up the way they are. And I don't see many Life wizards complaining about it.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with a heal, multi heal, spirit trap to all friends for level 48. I like it in fact.

-Patrick LifeStone level 28