Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Highest Health?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
What are the highest possible healths in the game, for each school, and what gear can contribute to it? This is without any effects from an elixir, because those are things not everyone can get.
Also, Kingsisle, you should add something as a trophy item to greatly increase health but nothing else.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SparkySywer on May 14, 2014 wrote:
What are the highest possible healths in the game, for each school, and what gear can contribute to it? This is without any effects from an elixir, because those are things not everyone can get.
Also, Kingsisle, you should add something as a trophy item to greatly increase health but nothing else.
Base health for each level, each school is below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Level_Chart

There are WAY too many gear possibilities to list here... you'll simply have to check into it at the same site or go to the Bazaar.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
My Ice isn't wearing the highest health gear right now, because I need to make sure she has the right stats in the right places to be able to finish fights.

I have played around with what gear I do have currently, and the best I've gotten is 6730 (L100 Ice). There is other gear in the game I have not obtained yet that might give me slightly higher health. But, by having that high of health, I also seriously sacrifice many of my necessary stats, so my conclusion is, health isn't everything.

The normal battle gear for my Ice gives her 6240 health, and the rest of her stats are well balanced.

There are too many combinations of gear that can be listed. The best thing to do is to figure out how you want to play your school and build the gear based on that.