Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis part 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
I have noticed some severe difficulty while playing. The 2 areas with some extreme problems is Skyfall Sea, where your keyboard, mouse and even your spell decks are affected, this dungeon seems to lag terribly, and casting spells, and even just communicating with your fighting partner are on the verge of impossible.
Second is the final battle against Morganthe. The problems that I encounter there yesterday was no dungeon recall, until the update of Tuesday night the was a recall button. Second is that the drops that seem to flash by the screen after the battle is complete do not show up in you backpack. (my backpack had room for 30 items).
I would expect to have these problems on the Test Realm, but not LIVE.

Thanks, Kaitlynn1228

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kaitlyn0509 on May 8, 2014 wrote:
I have noticed some severe difficulty while playing. The 2 areas with some extreme problems is Skyfall Sea, where your keyboard, mouse and even your spell decks are affected, this dungeon seems to lag terribly, and casting spells, and even just communicating with your fighting partner are on the verge of impossible.
Second is the final battle against Morganthe. The problems that I encounter there yesterday was no dungeon recall, until the update of Tuesday night the was a recall button. Second is that the drops that seem to flash by the screen after the battle is complete do not show up in you backpack. (my backpack had room for 30 items).
I would expect to have these problems on the Test Realm, but not LIVE.

Thanks, Kaitlynn1228
My guess is that the servers are overloaded with players who have all flocked to the new world.
I saw it happen in Wintertusk (and others)...many, many problems with a new world upload. Hopefully people have reported all the issues to support so they can fix these.

(I've had some serious lag issues in even Wizard City since the new world went live as well... I think server upgrades may be in order!)