Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
Hello there.
I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me do Big Ben.

I'm in Centaur Realm.
I'm already waiting.
Yeah, and thanks.
I don't have any Spells besides Pixie so... yeah... Don't expect me to heal you because Pixie is only to self.

Again,
Thanks.

-Flint SoulHand, Wizard
Golem Breaker

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Don't expect people to come up to you and do big ben, it is a looooooooooooooong dongen. I would just invite an outside of the game friend who plays to help you.

Administrator
We do have a Team Up! option now.

A Team Up! Button has been added to the “Press X to Enter” window of most dungeon sigils. The button allows players to find other players that want to play the same dungeon even if they’re in different realms.

When you select the Team Up! option, you will be asked to confirm your action.

You cannot choose or reject the team that you are placed in. If you're not happy with the team you were placed in, simply leave the dungeon and you will leave the Team. If you leave the dungeon you will have to wait five minutes before you can Team Up! again.

Details
  • If you press X to close this box, you will be removed from the Team Up! queue.
  • You will not be put on the same team as someone who you have ignored, or who has ignored you
  • Team Up! does not use the 10 second sigil countdown, instead you will wait by the dungeon for others to join the team
  • When one player is waiting, they will wait until a second player joins
  • When the second player joins, a two minute timer starts. When the timer reaches zero, all players are teleported into the Dungeon
  • If a fourth player joins, the timer is ignored and the players are teleported right away

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Ah thank you Professor Greyrose! I always wondered what that was. Should make this much easier and faster now.

I'm looking to do that one as well, Flint. If I don't have any luck with the Team Up option I'd be willing to meet up with you sometime. Let me know, thanks!