Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthes Third Memory: Spider Adept Too hard!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
I have tried about 10 times and i still can't beat the third memory in radiance reborn. It is way too hard! 3 against 1 with a cheat. I can't win. Any tips? Please Help KI!!!

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Use health swaps & buff. That's really about it. Forget the fancy stuff, just blade trap hit using crow & wraith mostly.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
That battle isn't very hard. All you have to do is Blade, Feint, Trap, and Scarecrow. Then blade and use another scarecrow for the minions. Hope this helps
Megan Frostflame Level 99

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's kinda funny, I found this instance much harder and annoying than any cheating bosses in the last several worlds. Placing us into a low level death wizard with no resist or boosts was a real pain. You just have to blade, trap and hit and hope for lucky draws and them fizzling or failing to critical. The only thing I have seen that still works from your character is MC healing from pets (other pet boosts do nothing).

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Just plan your strategy and hope cards you need come up, as with any battle. I got defeate first time realized my casting mistakes and second time was much easier and successful.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
I have finish this on the the second try then doing it more times thanks for someone on who tip on the question.