Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hades Gear Fire Lord Change.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
I think its unfair that all of the hades gear in wizard101 no matter what school always have the first lord spell. I think it really bugs me that fire could have the only "fun" with that spell. If wizard101 was to add a Ice Lord, Life Lord, Storm Lord, Etc. That would be highly appreciative.

Andrew Dragonstone 93

Talon Hexgiver 6

Andrew Dragonstone 5

Ashley Sunsong 2

Historian
May 15, 2009
uh not to take this off topic, but storm lord already exists for storm students xD

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Lava Lord makes sense for Hades being ruler of the underworld, just like having a Water Efreet makes sense for Poseidon. It makes no sense to totally alter the story/myth cater to every school.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Agreed. It seems unfair that the deck of immortal might and the hades armor all have fire spells. Favoring fire wizards much?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
seethe42 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Lava Lord makes sense for Hades being ruler of the underworld, just like having a Water Efreet makes sense for Poseidon. It makes no sense to totally alter the story/myth cater to every school.
A lot of fail in this here argument, Seethe.
1. Hades is ruler of the underworld, which is why he's death. Wouldn't a death spell make more sense? I for one would farm Tartarus all day long if I could get a really big AoE.
2. Changing the card based on the school is not altering the myth.
3. The myths are already altered. Tartarus is the pit where the truly evil are sent, not the ruins of Pompeii. Atlantea, I'm pretty sure is based off Atlantis, and I don't think Poseidon sunk that.
4. We are not "catering to schools". We are doing the exact opposite, we are being more fair and restoring school balance in regards to Hades gear. Fire currently gets far more utility from Hades gear.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Robobot1747 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
A lot of fail in this here argument, Seethe.
1. Hades is ruler of the underworld, which is why he's death. Wouldn't a death spell make more sense? I for one would farm Tartarus all day long if I could get a really big AoE.
2. Changing the card based on the school is not altering the myth.
3. The myths are already altered. Tartarus is the pit where the truly evil are sent, not the ruins of Pompeii. Atlantea, I'm pretty sure is based off Atlantis, and I don't think Poseidon sunk that.
4. We are not "catering to schools". We are doing the exact opposite, we are being more fair and restoring school balance in regards to Hades gear. Fire currently gets far more utility from Hades gear.
Hellfire, Lava and Brimstone go along well with the whole Underworld thing too, sorry if you failed to notice that. Tartarus was the Greek version of Hell. Fire can use the gear card more easily, so what? It's not even one of the better sets of gear. Not all gear has to be geared towards every school equally. The main Hades gear sets have no cards at all and cater to each school. Fire gets one piece of gear that it can use easier, OH NO..must restore the balance!!! Storm gets Water Efreet in Poseidon gear, so does everyone else, but storm gets power pips for it. There have been many pieces of gear that give off school spells in the game, and there will continue to be I imagine. Not every piece of gear needs to be catered towards every school and that IS what you are asking for, not balance.