Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Astral Schools?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
When I got to celestia I trained in both sun and star schools. I have trained all the spells in the trainer in the Stellarium and don't have enough training points to get gargantuan. Should I continue training in both schools or will I run out of training points (or get them so late it's not practical)? If I should drop a school, please let me know which one and if I should continue in both, are there any quests that can get me some more training points(I am currently in the Science Center)? I have already finished Zeke's quests and Ogden Peaks quests. Thanks!
Saffron Sandsword
Grandmaster

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
glowstorm13 on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
When I got to celestia I trained in both sun and star schools. I have trained all the spells in the trainer in the Stellarium and don't have enough training points to get gargantuan. Should I continue training in both schools or will I run out of training points (or get them so late it's not practical)? If I should drop a school, please let me know which one and if I should continue in both, are there any quests that can get me some more training points(I am currently in the Science Center)? I have already finished Zeke's quests and Ogden Peaks quests. Thanks!
Saffron Sandsword
Grandmaster
I hear balance should have Infallible (I gained a ton of the TC version so used them) but nothing else from Star - you don't have to take all of them like you do the sun line, which you don't need to take the accuracy ones to get to Colossus. I think you may have over compensated on the spells taken.

If you have not completed Zeke quests in the past you may be able to back track for them or at this point maybe just forge forward and come back for the remaining Sun spell on Floating Land. The next one is in Drum Jungle.

Mary