Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Savior of Wizard City Badge Glitched

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
I think this badge is glitched for me. I have checked and there are no other quests for me to complete besides the quest Strange Frequencies, the grandmaster tower in Colossus Boulevard and Sunken City which i believe are not required to receive the badge. I already have the Hero of Golem Tower Champion, Unicorn Way, Three Streets Savior, Master Diplomat, Wizard City Protector and Wizard City Explorer badges and have done all the pet pavilion quests. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael Hexmancer

Administrator
You may find the resources of Wizard101 Central useful to you, young Wizard.

Here's a link to the entire Wizard City Quest Tree
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

You are definitely missing some quests, make sure you use the Quest Finder to find incomplete quests in that area.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
You may find the resources of Wizard101 Central useful to you, young Wizard.

Here's a link to the entire Wizard City Quest Tree
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

You are definitely missing some quests, make sure you use the Quest Finder to find incomplete quests in that area.
Just tried quest finder and the level 50 grandmaster quest popped up. I don't remember that being a requirement to the badge or is that something that was added as a requirement recently? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael Hexmancer

Survivor
Apr 19, 2014
Actually, you need to complete sunken city and Marla Stinger to get that badge. I remember sunken city was the last quest in Wizard City and I finished it and then got the badge.
Tips for Sunken City:
Bring friends and lots of heals: Friends of different types are better so you have a variety of spells so that you're not just hitting him with one or two of the same spells, since you might come across a mob that has your school, and you cant really attack much because all of your high level spells are from your school. You should bring at least one high level life wizard because sunken city has a tower that goes like 4 floors up? And only one of them has wisps for mana and health.

Be careful on sidewalks: If I remember correctly, I read on a forum that Sunken City mobs used to be able to pull you off the sidewalks, but I'm not sure if it's still like that. Stay. On. The. Sidewalk. It's hard to avoid mobs in Sunken City. It's like there is no sidewalk. I'm not kidding like, I got pulled in so many times and i got so mad. You'll be so relieved once you complete it xD.

Grubb: He has 1,000 health and I think it should be your first mob with 1k health, if you aren't already done Krok. He's a death, so Necromancers, bring some life spells or converts with you. He drops awesome stuff so clean out your backpacks! I think he drops pets, too. I got one on my wizard but it disappeared??? Greater Imp. Idk what happened to it but oh well. I got my Jade Oni and Death leprochaun c: (and 4 frost cats o-o).

But yes you get my point. Good luck on sunken city and if you need help, I'm willing to come on and meet you.

Alexis Soulfist
Magus Necromancer
Level 31
Marleybone