Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stiching clothes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I got the new archangel outfit using the crowns and stiched them to my clothing I am using and now it does not appear as the archangel outfit just as new beggner clothes.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
did you choose the right order? You have to choose the appearance of the archangel gear but the stats of whatever gear you were trying to stitch with

In case you didn't realize the archangel gear has no stats at all

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl53
John FrostShard - lvl50

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Are you sure you used the item you wanted the stats in the proper slot and the Archangel's Attire in the looks slot? Otherwise you just wasted a lot of crowns...

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
You might have put them in the wrong slots (appearance or stats) when you stitched them.

You can go back and "unstitch" them, but that will cost you crowns again. At least that way, you will have your gear back.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
amber334b on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
I got the new archangel outfit using the crowns and stiched them to my clothing I am using and now it does not appear as the archangel outfit just as new beggner clothes.
this is how you do it first chose archangel gear then the gear you wanna stitch with do it with the full gear if you make a mistake unstitch it

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Your computer might need to load the costume, but I'm not quite sure. Usually when clothes are loading, they appear as simple beginner clothing. Tara PearlGem

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
If you see new beginner clothes it is probably because you aren't wearing anything. The stitching process removes items from equipped status to unequipped. When you have no clothes equipped you appear to be wearing the beginner clothes. Open your backpack, look for the stitched items and put them on.