Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why did I get to Mooshu so late

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I got to Mooshu at lvl 40 i mean are you kidding me I'm a balance wizard did I do something wrong every one I know gets there at like lvl 30 or something please replie

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
My guess is that you did most of your side quests on the other worlds and your friends didn't. There's nothing wrong with that. It just means you'll have stronger spells available to fight increasingly harder monsters.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bestwizard524 on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
I got to Mooshu at lvl 40 i mean are you kidding me I'm a balance wizard did I do something wrong every one I know gets there at like lvl 30 or something please replie
Your level doesn't matter so stop worrying about it. Everyone plays at their own pace, and my guess is that you've done a lot more side quests than those that get to Mooshu "early." Besides, being a higher level is an advantage; you will be more experienced and have stronger spells. That's a good thing

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I'm level 37 and I'm in dragonspyre already

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Haha, I'm a level 41 and still in Marley bone! You have nothing to worry about, I'd be happy if I were you

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
bestwizard524 on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
Is that a joke? there is no such thing as "too late" I did not get a membership until I was level 58 but that means i am way over powered.I started firecat alley at level 58 So do not feel bad.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I got in to mooshu at level 42. i am level 45 and have just completed the death oni, so yes that is late because most of my level 45 friends are already in celestia!

Kaitlyn Ironhammer, Master Thaumaturge