Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking for a gnome

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
does anyone have a gnome they are willing to hatch a pet with me?

I really want a rain gnome and i'd prefer if it had sprite, fairy, or unicorn, but it's not a requirement. I just really want it for my life wizard.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I have an epic rain gnome with sprite, unicorn, mana, and defy or a adult graveyard gnome with fairy and defy.

Let me know if you would like to set up a hatch

Calamity PixieShade, level 95

Historian
May 15, 2009
I would love to get a rain gnome like that I definitely want to set up a hatch with you

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Samuel Wolfe on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
I would love to get a rain gnome like that I definitely want to set up a hatch with you
My schedule is flexible so let me know what time works for you.

Please include date (more than 24 hours away due to moderator approval)
Time (include time zone)
Realm

Also make sure your hatching time is available and that you have enough gold. Depending on what pet you use this will cost around 40,000 possibly more.

Historian
May 15, 2009
well How about this Saturday April 12th
at 12PM

on the Vampire realm (because it is usually 'perfect' making it easier for us to meet up.)

if for some odd reason vampire is full, then we can go to Wraith as a backup, but I highly doubt vampire will be full.

I want to say at Unicorn way near Ceren Nightchant (the young wizard in green near the gazebo I think)

and my Wizard is named Samuel Dragonsword he is my level 95 promethean diviner

am I correct to assume calamity pixieshade is the wizard with your epic rain gnome?

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Samuel Wolfe on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
well How about this Saturday April 12th
at 12PM

on the Vampire realm (because it is usually 'perfect' making it easier for us to meet up.)

if for some odd reason vampire is full, then we can go to Wraith as a backup, but I highly doubt vampire will be full.

I want to say at Unicorn way near Ceren Nightchant (the young wizard in green near the gazebo I think)

and my Wizard is named Samuel Dragonsword he is my level 95 promethean diviner

am I correct to assume calamity pixieshade is the wizard with your epic rain gnome?
Saturday at that time won't work for me. I can do anytime after 3pm central time.

And yes Wizard's Name is Calamity Pixie Shade, level 95

Historian
May 15, 2009
Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I think the posting delays have made us miss each other.

Let's try again with a day more than 24hours away.

This week Monday 14th- Sunday 20th, I can meet any time but Tuesday and Thursday mornings, although anytime after noon on those days I am free. Otherwise my schedule is wide open.

Historian
May 15, 2009
How about Thursday the 17th at 11am Central? That would be at 12pm Eastern and I'm almost always free then.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I'll make it work, same place (Ceran nightshade) vampire realm.

See you Thursday