Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deck naming

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 29, 2012
may i humbly suggest that we add all the world names and the words "dungeon" "mob" and "farm"? then i could have "azteca mob deck" or "aquila dungeon 1" or "dragonspyre farm deck". That would be so so helpful. Thanks for all the awesome work you do.

Amber Raven Song, Max Warlord

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
it would also help to have a "my school" or "prism" name, to make a deck full or prisms for fighting enemies of your own school.

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
It's a good idea, just not the best. Sorry, it's just not good enough for me. Sorry but that's just MY idea. But other people might your idea!
Megan Skywalker lvl 85 wizard!

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I would like more deck naming options as well. I would also appreciate having more than 8 ('default' to '7') levels of deck available as I have many decks for storing my treasure cards. I could go envision going up to 20.

So,
Storage Deck
Storage Deck 1
Storage Deck 20

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Oh I'd find more naming options entertaining. especially since when my deck is being uncooperative I call mine the "ice witch"

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
FinnAgainWindrider on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
it would also help to have a "my school" or "prism" name, to make a deck full or prisms for fighting enemies of your own school.
Why not just name it for your school then? I have Main, Storm Main, Boss, Storm Boss for example on my storm wizard, among other decks.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Other options that might be nice:
  • add 'Gardening Storage' option
    gardening TC can take up a lot of valuable space in the 500 card total

• change 'Hitter' and 'Support' option
    I feel that the current labels ('damage', 'shield') do not call to the specific functions people tend to play or use in conversation. Practically speaking, people gathered at a sigil ask who is hitting, and who is supporting, and who is tanking (and we have a tank label, thankfully). To improve usability, the deck names should be changed.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
seethe42 on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
Why not just name it for your school then? I have Main, Storm Main, Boss, Storm Boss for example on my storm wizard, among other decks.
Thanks, this makes sense. Reading this I feel like, "duh -- why didn't I see that before?"