Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easier way to sell stuff from the backpack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
I have no idea if this has been discussed before, but i just want to get my idea out there. Or, if this idea has already been put in the game and I just didn't notice it.

So I have been playing in lots of different worlds and getting A LOT of stuff that I don't exactly need. I always sell it. When I go to the bazaar, there is usually 2-3 pages full of items in every category (hats, boots, robes) that I want to sell.

And so the whole selling process gets really boring. I click the item, click sell, and the question comes up, "Are you sure you want to sell this item?" I click yes, and do the whole process again and again and that gets so annoying after a while. I really think it would be great if there was an option whereas we could "select all" our equipment and sell it. Kinda like how they have it in e-mails.

I also know that in the backpack, there is an option to Quick Sell our items, but it doesn't sell as much as it could possibly in the bazaar, and I don't like the idea of selling stuff that could be sold for more.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You have 4 options already. You can sell at bazaar for the highest price. You can sell at any shop. You can quick sell for ease of use but less gold. You can feed to pet for less gold but added treasure cards and reagents. They aren't going to create another option just so you get the highest possible price without having to do anything. Having a "select all" would just increase all the "hey I accidentally deleted my crown gear" letters to support.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
seethe42 on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
You have 4 options already. You can sell at bazaar for the highest price. You can sell at any shop. You can quick sell for ease of use but less gold. You can feed to pet for less gold but added treasure cards and reagents. They aren't going to create another option just so you get the highest possible price without having to do anything. Having a "select all" would just increase all the "hey I accidentally deleted my crown gear" letters to support.
Oh, ok. Well since you wrote all the four options, it makes things a lot easier. Thanks anyways.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I like feeding to pet. He ate my athame.And I accidentally deleted my sword with a pet.

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep