Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Random Party?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Okay so, I was on my main character, all bored, and I was decorating my Massive Fantasy Palace. And suddenly,
my fellow mute friend, Dylan Storm, teleported to me. Another one of his friends teleported. More people came. Kept teleporting. Then, when I went to go grab a snack. I came back a few minutes later, and the house was empty. I went outside to check out if there was anything going on out there, and I was right. There were at least 30 people there, and apparently it became a PvP party. I didn't mind it, of course. I was entertaining to see people enjoying the PvP arena and it was fun. The people eventually left, though.

This happened to Courtney Sparkleflower, my highest level.

Has anyone else gone through something similar to this?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Saffron Winter on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Okay so, I was on my main character, all bored, and I was decorating my Massive Fantasy Palace. And suddenly,
my fellow mute friend, Dylan Storm, teleported to me. Another one of his friends teleported. More people came. Kept teleporting. Then, when I went to go grab a snack. I came back a few minutes later, and the house was empty. I went outside to check out if there was anything going on out there, and I was right. There were at least 30 people there, and apparently it became a PvP party. I didn't mind it, of course. I was entertaining to see people enjoying the PvP arena and it was fun. The people eventually left, though.

This happened to Courtney Sparkleflower, my highest level.

Has anyone else gone through something similar to this?
it's because you have ports enabled and your house is not limited to friends.

those are the default settings when you start playing the game, so anyone can use your house unless you change the settings. to do this, press esc on your keyboary, then click 'privacy settings' to adjust them accordingly.

this has never happened to me, as i have ports off at all times and only friends are allowed in my houses.

-von

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
I did this once. I rented a home on Wizard101 as the owner wasn't there and I decided to party in it. I think it was the House Tours thingy which is why I like it!