Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Young Players

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I have heard some people give a bad rep for young players. The players that have gotten very far are always thought of as older players; however that simply isn't true. I believe that some of the players have gotten it into their minds that the higher level players are usually older. Personally, older players don't make it as far sometimes either. I believe that if anyone has felt like this, please post here. I have been assumed that I am far older than I am as I get to higher levels. For example, on my 44 balance, I have been asked if I am in middle school versus when on Diana Swiftfountain, I have been assumed as an adult. If you have felt like this and have any ideas how this could be changed in the game, please post here.

Personally, I think that someone should only be able to look at someone's statistics after they have fought together. This would not only lower the age expectations as well as the unexpected friend requests when you go to lower level worlds.

Thank-you for your time and consideration.

From, Diana Swiftfountain, lvl 87,