Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Certain levels in Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2013
Recently, i saw a level 9 at Krokotopia, and i think that they should have a certain level in Krokotopia, i see level 9's get dominated by simple minions, i think by setting a certain level in Krokotopia, they will be more in better gear, better spells, etc. What do you think?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DanTheGamer123 on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
Recently, i saw a level 9 at Krokotopia, and i think that they should have a certain level in Krokotopia, i see level 9's get dominated by simple minions, i think by setting a certain level in Krokotopia, they will be more in better gear, better spells, etc. What do you think?
No.

The first world is fairly easy which means some people fly through without doing any side quests at all... and it's their own problem if they get clobbered by arriving too early in krok. They will learn... the hard way...that it's not about zooming through as fast as you can.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't understand why so many people think it's their business what level other people get to worlds at. It doesn't affect you at all if a lvl 9 is in Krokotopia so why do you care? For some players, we like zooming through worlds only doing the storyline quests. That's our choice, not yours. I happen to get to worlds at the lowest possible level and I like it that way. It makes the game more challenging and fun. I'm glad they finally lowered the level restrictions on the second arc worlds. Adding pointless ones on first arc worlds that are easily done at level 9 would be a huge mistake.