Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Therizinosaurus and Defy talent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
I'm on my 2nd Therizinosaurus and still no luck getting Defy. Defy is a 1st gen talent for this pet, has anyone had success getting it? What level (teen, adult, ancient, etc) did it show up?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Just because it's a possible talent in 1st gen doesn't mean you will learn it in the 1st gen. I didn't learn it on 1st gen. If you have 2 of them trained to adult, hatch them. It will increase odds of getting defy as an established talent. My defy didn't show up on the Therizinosaurus up through Epic, but it still hatched defy into my Sea Dragon and the new baby Sea Dragon had Spell Proof and Defy. That pet went on to hatch many Proof/Defy pets. So don't throw away 1st gen pets that don't get a certain talent. You can still get the desired talent in later generation hatches from them. Healing Current in my Betta Fish didn't show in my Mega 1st gen. It didn't show up until my 4th or 5th hatch from that fish. Don't give up hope.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010