Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria was the best world I've gone through.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Hi everyone.

I'd just like to give a huge thank you to Kingsisle for making Zafaria as awesome as it is. I am now a level 95
So I've been through all the worlds, finished Khrysalis part 1. Being that all I can do basically is sit in the commons and help people,(which is awesome) I've found myself going to Zafaria again and again. Not just to help but to farm for when my lower level characters get there.
Now, I did have a question about crafting.

Is it worth crafting up to Zf and possibly above..?

Miranda Starblood lvl 95

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
Zafaria is cool you get to fight things and I am a lifeAnd a

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Crafting to Zafaria is required if you want to craft permanent spells, which can be very useful especially for PvP. Avalon and Azteca gear offer some really strong gear too.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Tyrant_of_Winter%27s_Hood
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Tyrant_of_Winter%27s_Armor

Key pieces towards Ice wizards becoming Storm and Fire immune.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
loviinngliz on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone.

I'd just like to give a huge thank you to Kingsisle for making Zafaria as awesome as it is. I am now a level 95
So I've been through all the worlds, finished Khrysalis part 1. Being that all I can do basically is sit in the commons and help people,(which is awesome) I've found myself going to Zafaria again and again. Not just to help but to farm for when my lower level characters get there.
Now, I did have a question about crafting.

Is it worth crafting up to Zf and possibly above..?

Miranda Starblood lvl 95
You might get better responses on this if you post a new thread in the Crafting and Gardening section.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
AluraMist2 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
You might get better responses on this if you post a new thread in the Crafting and Gardening section.
Okay, thank you. :)