Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plot Twist!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I know this is impossible but whatever lol
Imagine this, you finally fight Morganthe in Khrysalis Part 2. Right after you defeat her, the world cracks in half and melts into darkness.
You soon wake up in your bed on Earth to see your parents. You come to the discovery that your journey throughout the worlds was all a dream!

What would your reaction be?

Fiona IceDust
Level 47 Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Oh my god. My reaction would most likely be:
"What! Where am I? Where's my wand? Where's my unicorn? Earth? What the heck is Earth? Who are you people?"
Or my reaction might just be: -blank stare and shocked expression-.
Yeah, my wizard probably has nightmares of that happening. That would be horrifying.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Fiona IceDust on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Imagine this, you finally fight Morganthe in Khrysalis Part 2. Right after you defeat her, the world cracks in half and melts into darkness.
You soon wake up in your bed on Earth to see your parents. You come to the discovery that your journey throughout the worlds was all a dream!

Fiona IceDust
Level 47 Thaumaturge
That's never going to happen

Then the whole game would fall apart. People would get bored and stop playing. I did suggest an earth idea a few hours ago. Maybe KI could end it like that a year after it gets deleted, if it does. Please don't end it. I love w101 so much.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Why not at the end of Khyslitis, or whatever its called, You have the option to join Morgarathe?

If we do, we lose all the worlds and have to start over on Polaris, where we try to take over the place.

While the good Wizards go to Mirage to deal with a coup.

Just an idea that I think would be good. The best thing would be we both meet on a world, and at the end of that world, theirs a dungeon and we have to race each other to the end? Say, Ambrose is on our side and Morgathy is on the other, and we have to try to destroy both before the other.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
See, but if that happened, I'd probably wake up wondering why I was an inn keeper in vermont. (if you get the reference, you'll get a good laugh)

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Fiona IceDust on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:

Fiona IceDust
Level 47 Thaumaturge
But then the game ends, and it is confirmed there will be more, so it will be impossible, sorry.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Charlie Dragondust on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
Why not at the end of Khyslitis, or whatever its called, You have the option to join Morgarathe?

If we do, we lose all the worlds and have to start over on Polaris, where we try to take over the place.

While the good Wizards go to Mirage to deal with a coup.

Just an idea that I think would be good. The best thing would be we both meet on a world, and at the end of that world, theirs a dungeon and we have to race each other to the end? Say, Ambrose is on our side and Morgathy is on the other, and we have to try to destroy both before the other.
We have to start over? And where would we learn spells? I don't want to be the evildoer knowing Death Fairy fighting the Promethean good guy that can take me out with an electric owl.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
My reaction would probably be crying, crying, going to school, crying, crying, getting sent to the principles office and keep on crying. I wish I was born in w101. That would be awesome.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
wraithcaster on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
But then the game ends, and it is confirmed there will be more, so it will be impossible, sorry.
I know, at the beginning of the post it said I knew it was impossible.
It was a random thought I just wanted to share on here

Fiona IceDust
Level 47 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
purrfectgirl on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:

Then the whole game would fall apart. People would get bored and stop playing. I did suggest an earth idea a few hours ago. Maybe KI could end it like that a year after it gets deleted, if it does. Please don't end it. I love w101 so much.
I know and I understand that
Obviously W101 isn't gonna end for a long time, it was just a random thought I decided to post.

Fiona IceDust
Level 47 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 25, 2012
purrfectgirl on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:

It could happen. Maybe we'd find out at the end of that world that the spiral does exist and to go back we need to defeat some boss that came to our world.

Benjamin Icecrafter Lvl 95