Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase the maximum damage cap... Please

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
I've hit a million so many times before and so have so many other people. I've gotten to the point where a million damage is something I can do and not ever be surprised... even doing solo. I've done it with everything from 45 damage ice wand to frost beetle to sword of kings all the way to lord of winter solo and hades staff solo... Like you really should have to be challenged to get it

And most of these were without critical too...

I think you should maybe just raise the max damage to 10 million or something, and make a badge like Lucky Shot or something. I understand why a million might would be a challenge but if you have the gear I have and sharpened blades and potent trap cards. It is just so easy. I mean just give us a challenge please,

Or maybe even give us something we can go to in the spell book to show all the damage we have ever dealt all damage ever received and all ever healed I think that would be really cool... Even though a lot of people like me there Overall damage would be somewhere around 100-300 million

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
YES! lol I finally found someone that can do the same thing as I can! I did the EXACT same things that you did with hitting one million. I've also hit one million with a wand attack from a Any Level wand that people get when you start a wizard. I've also hit one million with Poison (The first damage part, 40 damage) without an enchant. This idea would be excellent for people like you and me that can hit one million with anything. Have you ever helped a Balance person hit one million? I have, I had him use Sabertooth (Even thou judgment was able to do more damage at maximum pips [14]). Still, I'm glad that I finally found someone that can do the same thing that I can with hitting one million with any spell. This idea would be excellent to push us dare devils out there that'll attempt to hit one million with any spell. I've hit one million many times without a critical (mainly because my critical doesn't like me most of the time LOL). Good idea! This would be very interesting to try. I'm willing to try to hit one million with anything. I know how to do it but I'm running out of ideas to hit one million with so this would definitely push the challenge to about 2 or 5 levels higher but as always, the One In A Million badge will always be available to get no matter what

As for the second part with telling about seeing all the damage we ever dealt, total damage received, and total amount healed, well, in my opinion, I would find that really useless. Like, what exactly would you do with it? It really ain't saying much and would be ultimately useless to most people in my opinion. Otherwise, nice idea dude!

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
Other than to obtain the badge itself, there is NO reason to do that kind of damage. None of the bosses have even close to 50% of that health. Obtaining the badge was NOT meant to be hard with the plethora of treasure cards and boosts running around these days. It MAY have been a challenge for wizards back when Level 50/60 was the level cap. Try something challengeing like doing quests without your best gear equipped if you want a challenge. Obtaining the "One in a Milllion" badge from a Wizard city creature lol was not MEANT to be a challenge. lol