Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Pages next quest not coming up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Finished the Moo Shu quest line with my fire guy then went to Celestia to get next series, but Edith will not talk to me (according to various sources, she is the next quest giver for the Lost Pages/Carpe Diem Society quest lines).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KGKJR27 on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Finished the Moo Shu quest line with my fire guy then went to Celestia to get next series, but Edith will not talk to me (according to various sources, she is the next quest giver for the Lost Pages/Carpe Diem Society quest lines).

Any ideas?

Thanks
This link shows the details (prequests/requirements) for the next step:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Ardor%27s_Song

Did you do the quest "Door to the Stars"?

Are you at least Level 44 (to gain access to Celestia)?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Did you maybe complete the quest on a previous release of the Lost Pages? If so, you can still use the mirror and repeat the boss.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I am a Level 90 Fire currently working my way through Azteca.

Community Leader
My little sister encountered the same problem with the Wizard City Lost Pages quest. She's well past Wizard City. The problem corrected itself the next day and she was able to do the quest.

In the meantime, you should be able to do the other quests as long as you've started the world. Check the main people in the other worlds; they may have a quest for you.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.